SEASON PASSES AT THE SALE PRICE THROUGH 6/7. GET THEM AT THE PHILLIPS RECREATION CENTER.
Crystal Lake Park Family Aquatic Center
1401 N. Broadway, Urbana, IL 61801
Monday-Friday: 12:30-8pm (season pass holders can enter 1/2 hour early)
Weekday lap swim for age 15+ and senior exercise or swim is 6-9am, 11am Limited lap swim available during public hours
THIS FACILITY IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND AN EXPECTED OPENING DATE IS JUNE 20, DEPENDING UPON CONSTRUCTION COMPLETION.
APRIL 1 TO 30 DISCOUNT SEASON PASSES
$10 off the regular price for 1 to three people. Each person after that receives a $5 discount.
Daily admission—$6 resident, $9 nonresident, Children age 3 and under-free
Daily Admission after 5pm and on Tuesdays—$4R/$6NR
Punchcards /em> 5-visit $25R/$40NR, 10-visit $50R/$80NR
Patrons will bring documentation (as outlined in the program guide) to prove residency.
• Streambed - natural, interactive water play
• Slides - curly and drop
• Climbing Wall - single user, 17 feet high, over the plummet pool
• Sand Play - for young children
• Diving Board - one-meter
• Vortex - circular current pool
• Competition/Activity Pool - 8 lanes, accessible entry ramp
• Treehouse-Themed Play Feature - water playground with large dump bucket
• Water Feature - water spray structure outside the pool complex, available initially 9:30-11:30am and 5:30-7:30pm
Purchase season passes starting April 1 at Phillips Recreation Center, starting May 1 at Urbana Indoor Aquatic Center, starting June 1 at Crystal Lake Park Family Aquatic Center.
R= Urbana Park Dist. Resident
CR= Champaign Park Dist. Resident
Individual Pass $90R/$135NR
Senior Pass (65+) $70R/$105NR
Family Pass (Children age 3 and under-free)
Family of 2-3 $175R/$262NR
Family of 4 $205R/$307NR
Family of 5 $235R/$352NR
Additional family members $30R/$45NR EACH
Combination Season Passes – Outdoor and Indoor
Individual Pass (18+) $146R/$159CR/$193NR
Senior Pass (65+) $131R/$144CR/$170NR
Youth Pass (Age 11-17) $133R/$146CR/$180NR
Family Pass(Children age 3 and under-free)
Family of 2-3 $232R/$249CR/$314NR
Family of 4 $255R/$272CR/$348NR
Family of 5 $291R/$308CR/$397NR
Additional family members $36R and CR/$47NR EACH
Party Patio Rentals
• Rentals during regular pool hours are in two-hour blocks of time, including set-up and take down, for up to 15 participants: $125 with a $75 refundable deposit.
• Party rental space is adjacent to the streambed. Two rentals may take place simultaneously.
Weekday swim lessons are at 9am and at 10am
Weekday exercise classes 6-9am, 11am and 7pm
Saturday exercise classes and lessons are from 9-11am
Sign up as you would a regular class, or use water fitness punch cards.
• Deep Water Exercise
• Basic Water Exercise
• Aqua Zumba
• Aqua Pilates
• H2O Fusion
• Aqua Intervals
• Prenatal Aqua Exercise
• The public may bring food into the pool to consume in designated areas. They must do so in a soft-sided cooler. No beverage containers that have already been opened. No glass containers. Cooler check will take place at the customer service station outside the pool entrance.
• Vending machines will sell soda, water and snacks in addition to non-perishable items and water toys. A vending service will be contracted to fill the machines as often as needed—seven days a week.
The primary parking option for the Crystal Lake Park Family Aquatic Center is the lot shared between the pool and Anita Purves Nature Center. The parking lots in Crystal Lake Park along the park road south of the pool mechanical building can be used as needed.
Accessible Areas · Drinking Fountains · Picnic Areas · Restrooms · Sitting Areas · Swimming · Water Features