1001 E Kerr Ave., Urbana, IL | Orange/Gold/Ruby Bus Route
Chief Shemauger Park, acquired in 1971, is named for a Patowatomi Indian Chief who signed a treaty with white settlers who moved to Urbana. The park is used for youth T-ball as well as pee wee football. The park district’s Planning and Operations facility is located on the east half of the park. See an aerial site map.