1802 S. Cottage Grove Ave.
The Urbana Park District acquired this park in 1977 after receiving a federal Land and Water Conservation (LAWCON) grant. The Urban Rotary Club has partnered with the district to complete several improvements to the park. The park’s Koishikawa garden was first installed in 1990 in tribute to Rotary’s sister club in Japan and was renovated in 2014 with new plantings and hardscape. The park also features a shelter which is available on a first come basis. See an aerial site map.