REGISTER ONLINE HERE FOR SUMMER CAMPS
SUPER EARLY BIRD SAVINGS CONTINUE THROUGH MAY 5, 2017
- Early registration is advised due to the popularity of camps and the limited number of spaces available.
- Super early bird price is good through May 5, 2017, after which time prices go up.
- Camp registration is required one week before the start of each session. Camper information and discipline forms are due prior to the start of each session. Late registration is at the discretion of the camp coordinator.
GENERAL CAMP INFORMATION/ REGISTRATION/PAYMENT INFORMATION
- If you have any registration questions, call the Phillips Recreation Center at 217-367-1544.
- All campers must be toilet trained unless limited by a disability (except Preschool Arts Camp, Preschool Construction Camp, and Preschool Science Camp).
- Lunches are not refrigerated.
- Participants must be the correct age for camp enrollment by September 1, 2017.
- Camps may be canceled at any time if weather conditions become severe or threaten the safety of the campers and staff. No refunds are issued when camps are canceled due to weather.
- There is no camp on Tuesday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
- Full payment is preferred at registration. An extended payment option is available for anyone who registers in person. To register by phone or online, payment in full by credit card is needed. Your child can be enrolled in a camp when all the following conditions are met:
- Registration and full payment is made by cash, check or credit card, or extended payment form is turned in to the Phillips Recreation Center.
- Space remains in the camp session(s) requested. As camps fill, waiting lists are created on a first come, first serve basis. Please ask a staff member for detail
Click here for the complete 2017 Summer Camp Manual
If your child will be taking medication during the camp day, please complete the Medication Administration Packet and return it to the Office Service Specialist II at the Phillips Recreation Center.
WHOM DO I CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT SPECIFIC PROGRAMS?
Sports and Aquatics/Extended Camp
217-255-8601, ext. 305
Nature Day/Extended Camps, Wildlife Watchers Camp, Animal Adventure Camp, Lunch Break Camp
Environmental Public Program Coordinator
217-384-4062, ext. 359
JC & CIT Programs, Teens in Action Camp
Environmental Education Coordinator
217-384-4062, ext. 360
Summer Arts/Extended Camp, Preschool Arts/Extended Camp, Construction Camp, School’s Out for Summer Camp, Science Camp
Community Program Coordinator
217-367-1544, ext. 276
Scholarships, CCRS, & Payment Plan
Office Services Specialist II
217-367-1544, ext. 271