Youth Sports Program VALUES
Sportsmanship, fun, player development and opportunity to play--these are the values we support for our youth sports programs. In this spirit we believe:
- Kids should have fun. If it is not fun, kids will not want to do it.
- Kids should have a safe environment to play in.
- Kids should learn the importance of sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Kids should develop their skills.
- All kids have the right to play.
- There are goals more important than winning.
We encourage all our volunteer coaches to run their practices and games with these standards in mind.
YOUTH SPORTS IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Monday and Wednesday, 6:30 - 7:30 pm
June 12-21 & July 10-19
Ages 6 and up
Register by June 5
This program is lead by East Central Illinois Archers.
Adult Sports Program VALUES
Like in our youth programs, we expect adult participants to have fun while maintaining a standard of behavior.
- Demonstrate respect to other participants and staff.
- Use appropriate language.
- Respect the physical/mental well-being of themselves, other participants and staff/officials.
- Use equipment and supplies and facilities as they were intended.
- Refrain from participation in unlawful activities.
Adult Sports Code of Conduct
ADULT SPORTS IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Thursdays,6:30 - 10:30 pm
Ages 15 and up
Register by May 25
Mandatory Manager's Meeting: Thursday, May 25, 6pm, Brookens Gym.