Youth Sports Program VALUES
Sportsmanship, fun, player development and opportunity to play--these are the values we support for our youth sports programs. In this spirit we believe:
- Kids should have fun. If it is not fun, kids will not want to do it.
- Kids should have a safe environment to play in.
- Kids should learn the importance of sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Kids should develop their skills.
- All kids have the right to play.
- There are goals more important than winning.
We encourage all our volunteer coaches to run their practices and games with these standards in mind.
YOUTH SPORTS IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Practices begin week of January 23
Register by January 16
This program is coached by volunteers. If you are interested in volunteer coaching opportunities, please call 255-8601.
Register by January 4
January 11 - February 15
Kids learn skill through drills and play cross-court with indoor balls and goals.
Adult Sports Program VALUES
Like in our youth programs, we expect adult participants to have fun while maintaining a standard of behavior.
- Demonstrate respect to other participants and staff.
- Use appropriate language.
- Respect the physical/mental well-being of themselves, other participants and staff/officials.
- Use equipment and supplies and facilities as they were intended.
- Refrain from participation in unlawful activities.
ADULT SPORTS IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Volleyball - Co-Recreational
Mondays, January 23 - April 17
Ages 15 and up
Register by Aug 24
Mandatory Manager's Meeting: Thursday, Jan. 19, 6pm, Brookens Gym.