REGISTER ONLINE HERE FOR SUMMER CAMPS
GENERAL CAMP INFORMATION
- All campers must be toilet trained unless limited by a disability (except Preschool Arts Camp).
- Lunches are not refrigerated, and microwaves are not available.
- Camps may be canceled at any time if weather conditions become severe or threaten the safety of the campers and staff. No refunds are issued when camps are canceled due to weather.
- CIT program is currently suspended. Please check back here for updates.
- Check out the 2021 Summer Camp Handbook for lots more information and details about specific camps.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION
- If you have any registration questions, call the Phillips Recreation Center at 217-367-1544.
- Full payment is preferred at registration. An extended payment option is available for anyone who registers in person. To register by phone or online, payment in full by credit card is needed. Your child can be enrolled in a camp when the following conditions are met:
- Space remains in the camp session(s) requested. As camps fill, waiting lists are created on a first come, first serve basis. Please ask a staff member for details.
- Registration and full payment is made by cash, check or credit card, or extended payment form is turned in to the Phillips Recreation Center.
- If needed, an Inclusion Aide from Champaign-Urbana Special Recreation has been secured.
The Urbana Park District is now using ePACT to take the place of our previously-used Camper Information Forms. This web-based tool is used by organizations and families to collect and store up-to-date information for all its members that can be accessed easily in cases of emergencies. There, you can input information about your camper such as allergies, dietary restrictions, emergency contacts, and more. This is also where you will designate who is allowed to pick up your camper from camp, and upload photos of those individuals.
After registering your camper, you will receive an email invitation to set up an ePACT account through their online portal. It is required that each camper has all of their information completed ePACT before the first day of camp. You will not be permitted to drop off your camper at camp until this step is complete. If you need access to an internet-connected device in order to setup your camper’s ePACT account, one can be provided for you.
If your child must take medication during the camp day, please complete the Medication Administration Packet and return it to email@example.com or in person at the Phillips Recreation Center. We strongly discourage administering medication at camp unless medically necessary. If possible, ask your physician to write the prescription so that the medication can be given outside of camp hours.
If your child has a special need or disability, you may request an Inclusion Aide from Champaign-Urbana Special Recreation (CUSR). Email a completed Camp Inclusion Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org, and a camp coordinator will contact CUSR on your behalf. The CUSR Inclusion Coordinator will then contact you to discuss your child's specific needs. Inclusion requests must be submitted at the time of registration.
WHO DO I CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT SPECIFIC CAMPS?
Sports Camp and Sports Extended Camp
Greg Cales, Athletics Coordinator
217-255-8601, ext. 305
Nature Day/Extended Camps
David Subers, Environmental Public Program Coordinator
217-384-4062, ext. 361
Junior Counselor (JC), Camp FRESH!
Chelsea Prahl, Environmental Education Coordinator
217-384-4062, ext. 360
Summer Arts/Extended Camp, Preschool Arts/Extended Camp
Matt Lewis, Community Program Coordinator
217-367-1544, ext. 276
Scholarships, CCRS, & Payment Plans
Clay Taylor-Sanford, Office Services Specialist II
217-367-1544, ext. 271