||1406 S. Broadway Ave. Urbana, IL
Bronze/Green/Red Bus Route
About The Park:
Named after J.C. Blair, the first president of the Urbana Park District Board of Commissioners, Blair Park was acquired in 1944. You will find a memorial to Blair at the corner of Florida Avenue and Vine Streets that honors his service to both Urbana’s and the State of Illinois’ park systems.
The park features the district's only lighted tennis courts and is also used for soccer, T-ball and Kiwanis Little League baseball.
The Rourke Shelter (1954) is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Blair Park is used by the Urbana Middle School for physical education programs, including tennis instruction and also is home to the Urbana Tigers tennis teams. See an aerial site map.
Click here to see the Blair Park Master Plan developed in 2019.
- Ball diamonds (two t-ball and one little league)
- Drinking fountains (April - October)
- Open fields
- Paved loop path
- Challenge Course
- Electronic Soccer Wall
- Pickleball courts
- Restrooms (April - October)
- Soccer goal
- Tennis courts (7) (four lighted)
- Flower bed