1701 E. Perkins Rd
About the Park:
Judge Webber Park, established in 1985, is located on land that was donated to the Urbana Park District by Judge Charles Webber and his estate. It is currently leased to the East Central Illinois Archery Club. Judge Webber Park is not open to the public except for special archery programs listed in the May-August program guide.